Mate Frameset with EXT Rear Suspension
- Pre-orders are open with a promo discount until 15th October 2022. Framesets will be shipped or available for pickup after 15th October 2022.
- For customizations requests please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to assist you!
The Enduro Mate is the enduro bike par excellence.
- With a structured frame capable of excellent pedalling stability, this bike relies heavily on downhill performance, but climbs extremely well thanks to the traction and sensitivity provided by the MateXP linkage. An extremely high-performance and fun enduro mountain bike that sets new standards both uphill and downhill.
- The Mate is a true enduro mountain bike that shines with its balanced geometry and the safety and confidence it offers right from the first descent. Whether it's enduro racing, flow trails or the ride after work, the Mate opens up a whole new perspective on every route and always puts a smile on your face.
- The 29" wheels provide more momentum and more speed, both on rough terrain and uphill. With 170 mm travel at the front and 170 mm at the rear, there are no limits to your fun and what you can do with this mountain bike.
It climbs like a Trail bike and descends like a Downhill bike.
The Mate has only one goal, to be the fastest.
Fast uphill, fast downhill. Fast.
Pedroni Race M8 Carbon Frame
Carbon Fiber Triangle with Alluminum Rear Triangle
EXT STORIA LOK V3, 230x65mm
Body Height - cm *
|158-168||165 - 178||175 - 187||183-195|
A. Seat Tube Length - mm
B. Top Tube Length - mm
C. Head Tube Length - mm
D. Head Tube Angle
E. Seat Tube Angle Real
|F. Seat Tube Angle Effective||76°||76°||76°||76°|
G. Chainstay Length 29'' - mm
|G. Chainstay Length 27,5'' - mm||436||436||439||439|
H. Wheel Base 29'' - mm
|H. Wheel Base 27,5'' - mm||1199||1227||1.259||1.289|
I. Stack - mm
J. Reach - mm
K. Bottom Bracket - mm
K. Bottom Bracket Drop 29'' - mm
|L. Bottom Bracket Drop 27,5'' - mm||5||5||25||25|
Bikes or frames are generally dispatched within three weeks after receipt of payment and are shipped via GLS with tracking and delivery without signature. We will provide you with a link and a tracking number to track your package online once it has been shipped. For clothing products, shipment takes place within two working days after receipt of payment.
Delivery times are calculated from the moment the courier picks up the parcel, as you will be able to check by Tracking Number. Delivery times are generally between 4 and 6 days for Italy, for deliveries to the rest of the world the times depend on the times communicated by our carrier. In the case of pre-orders, the shipping date is indicated on the product description page.
These deadlines are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to extension. Please bear in mind that Race Lab Srl is not responsible for additional days of delivery delays, consequently we will not offer any discount or refund your order.
Pick-up at Pedroni Race
You will receive free merchandizing (a T-shirt and a Hoodie) if you pick up at Pedroni Race in addition to a tour of our production facility. You can select Pedroni Race facility as your pick up selection.
Free shipping for clothing with the following conditions:
> for orders over 200€ for Italy
> for orders over 400€ for the European Union
The Tracking Number is sent by e-mail on the day of shipment. Please note that it may not work immediately.
VAT and extra EU countries
Products ordered by Pedroni Race are shipped from Italy. The price is for EU countries and therefore VAT is included and no additional taxes will be incurred. For deliveries to countries outside the European Union the customer pays the price before taxes and customs duties.
For more information please write to email@example.com or contact +39 349 2854707.